Providing Visitor Services Through CUAs

A commercial use authorization (CUA) allows you to conduct commercial activities within areas managed by the National Park Service. A CUA is required if you provide any goods, activities, or services for park visitors that take place at least in part on lands managed by the NPS; use park resources; and result in compensation, monetary gain, benefit, or profit to you.

Select “Opportunities” from the menu bar above to apply for a CUA.